Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, June 7, 2013

Last Week of School

This was my last week of regular school. And really, it wasn't all that regular. On Mondays I have math, Spanish, and Art. I had a presentation in math class, which wasn't all that fun, then, Spanish was a regular class, and in art we cleaned out the classroom and then went outside, sat on the picnic benches and the teachers gave us ice cream. After we ate our ice cream everyone in the class had to give a little speech about how nice this past year was. The teacher told me I had to give the speech  first because I am the exchange student and she said that I had come the farthest and learned the most in this year. 


Then Tuesday, I didn't have school because the others had a New Norwegian test, and I don't get graded in that subject, and the art teacher gave us Tuesday off. So I went running with Nezzoz and on a bike ride with Emma.

On Wednesday we just watched a film in Spanish class and in Design & Architecture we cleaned out the class room. 
The last time I will ever see my art drawer.

My empty locker

Then on Thursday we had English and Norwegian class. In English we saw the film How to Train Your Dragon. In Norwegian we were able to leave after 30 minutes because the teacher had nothing for us to do. Then, I met Martine, my contact person, at HĂ„ndverken and had a coffee and talked for about 2 hours. I hadn't seen her since November because she went on a world backpacking trip. 
In Norwegian Class

In Norwegian Class

On Friday we just had English class because our gym teacher told us we didn't need to come. And in English class we just watched the rest of the film from the day before and ate cake. Then the teacher gave me a little speech about how nice this year has been and how it has been to have an exchange student in class. It was very sweet. 


Jenny, me and Christina

Done with school!!!

And that was my last week ever at a Norwegian high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment