Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Klasse Avslutning!

We had an end of the year party with the class on Tuesday. It was kind of a celebration to making it through the year and a little goodbye party. I am leaving to go back to the states and there are about 10 others from my class that are going to change classes, so they won't be in the same class anymore either.
I love my class and I am going to miss all of them. School was never boring with them, it was fantastic. So, as you could imagine it was hard to say goodbye to all of them.
Where the party was



The party was fun. We had it at a beach. We grilled hotdogs and I even brought things to make s'mores! Just by the way, I have met no one yet who doesn't like s'mores! How could you not like chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers combined, it is just a pile of sugary goodness!




Then guy from our class, Daniel, had a little motor boat. So we took that put on the water and he had a tube that he pulled behind it. That was fun. I never actually fell off, but I fell out of the tube when I was trying to get back on the boat. But I wanted to go for a swim anyway, so it was nice. The water was still a little cold, but it was refreshing. The only bad thing was that I got stung by jellyfish... But it's ok, I had a good time! 
Me and Daniel

Katinka with her "crown"

Chanett, me, Maria, and Amanda

Jenny, Evanna, Johanne, and me






Me and Heidi in the sunset.


Heidi and Daniel

Me, Heidi and Daniel swimming



Then we took pictures, I wanted to take pictures with everyone from the class, and I managed to take pictures with most of them. The best thing is that we were at the beach until almost 11 pm because it was still light outside, it actually is never completely dark at night now. But there were a ton of mosquitos, I hate mosquitos!
Me and Christina











Frida and Christina

Me, Frida and Christina

Me and Katinka trying to escape the misquitos

I love them and I am going to miss them so much when I have to leave Norway... 
After the party was over I slept over at my friend Katinka's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment