Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm Famous in Norway!

As of today, I have been in the newspaper not just once, but twice. In November I was in the Sandefjords Blad, talking about the presidential election in the US. Today, I was in Aftenposten, which is a national newspaper in Norway, and is Norway's largest newspaper. So I guess you would be right if you said I was famous... In this article, I had written an article about my experience in Norway and how young people's culture and school is different between the United States and in Norway.
My article from November about the election.
My article from today about my experience.
If you want to read or translate the Aftenposten article, here is the link for the article on the internet: http://www.aftenposten.no/meninger/sid/En-avslappet-skolehverdag-7189348.html#.UY95N7UziSp

No comments:

Post a Comment