Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

1. Mai

May first is Labor Day in Norway, so we had Wednesday free from school. On Tuesday night, while most of the young people of Norway were out partying and getting drunk, I went to the movies with one of my friends. We saw Spring Breakers. Let me just say that that was on of the worst movies I have ever seen. I was really impressed with the actors, because they went from high school musical, pretty little liars, wizards of waverly place, and.... To being bad ass drug addicts who partied hard and killed people in Florida. Even thought I was impressed with the actors, I was not impressed with the movie. There was absolutely no story line, and the movie was just kind of creepy.
Then on Wednesday, I or to sleep in :-). Then my friends (Solveig and Emma) and and I rode our bikes to a beach and had a picnic. It was nice we had sandwiches and brownies and Reese's and other goodies. But, it was colder at the beach than we thought it would be, so we kind if Kind I looked like dorks laying altogether covered up with the only planet we had. It was good we were about the only people to go to the beach that day :-).










No comments:

Post a Comment